Time in Karachi

Friday, September 11, 2009

Just like that!


I was not able to write in last few days... No major reason other than life happening :) things are going smooth, at a nice pace... No major complains :)

Ramadan is almost over, Friends, Family, Work... all is keeping me busy... Like I always say... My mind has to be in a certain frequency for me to write... For last couple of days my mind is simply refusing to go in that frequency :) (not a bad thing, infect a very good thing) :)

Even today my mind is not in that frequency... but I'm still writing just for the heck of it & just so I can send the message across that I'm still Alive...


Puri Sahib... Alive :)

2 comments:

Kiran N said...

I agree, I guess it is with all of us... to be in that 'certain' state of frequency. :)

Ramadhan is the most strengthening month if we live it the right way. We learn how to multi-task along with time management.. juggling between things to do pre-iftar to things to do post-iftar.
:)

Anonymous said...

Ill be happy when the month is over!