Time in Karachi

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Life

1st November, a slow winter morning, the change of time thing made me wake up early as I’m confused as what time it really is. Is this the purana time now? Or what we had till yesterday shall now be considered as purana time? So confusing… Apparently for no reason I kinda look forward to this winter…

Life’s going pretty well… Started off with PakWheels.com dealers program last week and I’m enjoying that work, may be because its related to cars and cars have been a passion ever since… Even got the mood to write a few lines of my book too last week, so I’m happy about that too…

Oh! A funny dream I had last week, i.e. I’m getting married… not funny, right? Funny part is, I’m getting married forcefully… hehehe… Actually it’s so I’m sitting in front of Moulana for Nikkah and my bro & bro in law are sitting on both sides, every time I try to run away, they both grab me by arms. I woke up trying to run… so that was quite an effort. LOL

Comments of family when the dream was shared,

Mom “I also had a similar dream”
Bhena “Bakrey ki maa kub tak khair manaye gi?”
Sabah “Beta! Eventually this is what will happen to you”
Mona “See? That’s a warning, now either you agree or that’s going to happen”
Aisha “This is a signal that something is about to happen”


Anyways… That was for all of you to have a good laugh and I hope you enjoyed it as much as me & my family did.

What else? Oh yea, I’ve oneness core group meet-up in few hours and after that, err… I want to do something but confused if I should or shouldn’t :-s let’s see…

What else? Ummm… I guess that’s about it…

Puri Sahib... Living

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marriage might not be a good idea,ill let you know for sure say in a year?