Time in Karachi

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I messed up...

"What goes around comes around"

"Do on to others as you wish them to do on to you"

When I first started this blog, I promised myself that no more personal stuff... here I'll write about stuff which others can also relate to... Well that was a promise I made with myself along with a lot of other promises which I broke, for eg. I promised myself that I would never hurt someone who cares for me, Who even acknowledges my existence BUT I messed up and ended up hurting someone whom I never would want to in a million years.

Reason? Confusion & Lack of communication. All my fault & I declare myself guilty as charged.

So if I was an idiot to break such a big promise then I dont think breaking another promise of keeping this blog non personal matters...

IF that's the way it is then I'd like to say a few things here... Addressing someone thus if others are not able to understand then please dont bother asking because this is only meant for one individual who I hope will...

I'm going to write para by para

"Frankly speaking, when I read that thing the night it was written I thought it was written for (you know) I thought it was more of a copy / paste thing... I was told earlier this week that thing was for me AND last night when I found out it was actually written by you... All I can say is I'm more guilty and whatever YOU decide about the situation in hand will be accepted and I dont deserve to have any other option but to respect & accept your decision.

Base of good & healthy relationship in my opinion is BLIND FAITH (just trust is not good enough), Sincerity AND a feeling that nothing is hidden among the two. If any of the things are shaken then it is really not easy to start over BUT one, JUST ONE last chance should be given because we are all human beings & we all make mistakes. We're no saints here. You yourself said that there are suspicions IF they are not sure about commitment. That answers my situation here and you know what I mean.

Agree, Talking does help BUT when the situation is clear, I already told you why that all appeared accurate to me and what really made my mind go hibernate was the fact that I thought I was lied to which I could never have expected from you in a million years. A little bit of jealousy & possessiveness is required to keep things smooth and sometimes the same is mixed up with another feeling... When you're mad about someone then you want to know each & every bit of details happening in their life... you dont even want to miss a single second... Very close to that of possessiveness & jealousy BUT totally different."

In the end, I'd like to conclude it by saying... I want to have that BLIND FAITH in you, all I need is 1 chance & a new start. When someone makes a mistake they apologize and the bigger person forgives.

Guilty Puri Sahib )-: