Time in Karachi

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long March

Well if you think this post is about the Long March called by judges then you are so wrong... This post is actually about the LONG and hectic month of March that I had...

If you call it the bollywood way then my march was "full time mix masala pack" with some action, adventure, thrill, comedy and tragedy... oh that was 1 car chase scene as well (literally)

Actually if I look at it then my last month & a half were pretty hectic BUT "Long March" was more of a "hip" title for this post ;)

Work tensions, personal issues, had a fist fight after God knows how long, had a road accident after 7 yrs (somebody banged into my car from back). A lot of Road Trips... Gosh!!! I'm glad this whole thing is about to end...

So the main reason of this post was just to give a reason as WHY I wasnt writing lately (as if people care to read...lol) but hopefully now I'll be back and writing more regularly just the way I did back in FEB...

Just when I'm about to end this, something else is also entering my head... Ah! nevermind... best things r better off unsaid...


Tired Puri Sahib )-:

No comments: