Time in Karachi

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Billu Barber

Last night I managed to download Billu Barber... I really liked it... Yea I know some people would say "What? are you nuts? you liked Billu Barber? its just an attempt to show how great I am by Mr.Khan"

So very quickly & on a short note let me tell why... First of all just for the records, I totally agree with what I wrote above regarding Mr.Khan.

The topic is real... I wont write the whole story here since it'll ruin the fun for those who are still planning to watch it.

The movie is kind of an "in your face", "slap", "mirror" to all of us... We all are like the villagers in the movie... We all treat people like royal until we have our interest associated with them and once our thing is done... we dump & flush them out of our system...

So I'd recommend everyone to watch the movie & while you're watching it, think and ask yourself... how many times were you treated like Billu & how many times you used some Billu in your life?




Guilty Puri Sahib )-:

2 comments:

Annie said...

I would say using someone and getting used is a normal routine these days my freind... sad but a true fact... Just gives an ugly uncomfortable feeling inside...

Anonymous said...

I liked billu!!