Time in Karachi

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Year Constitution (Looking at the size, I don’t think it’ll be fair to call this New Year Resolution)

Well… First month of 2009 has passed and I guess now it’s about time to write about what I plan to do in 2009. I didn’t want to write it before because I wasn’t sure if I’ll be doing what I plan to do.


1. First of all, my life pretty much stay on the same rule “Do on to others as you wish them to do on to you” BUT here’s a slight change in the plans… previously I used to treat others how I wished them to treat me however now I’ll be treating them how they treat me… (Devil with a cause).

2. Give more time to Mom & Dad.

2(a) Whatever is on their TO DO list should be treated with utmost priority.
2(b) HAVE TO be at home on all important occasions.
2(c) Forgetting something important is not an option.

3. Try to settle down. (Still waiting for a girl fool enough to accept me, “UFF… Khi ki larkiaan bhaut samajdar ho geye hain” lol)

4. Focus on expansion of Konsult-US & OFFSET Solutionz.

5. Work Hard and Party Harder.

5(a) Work Work Work (Monday Morning to Saturday Afternoon)
5(b) Nobody is allowed to talk anything related to work (Saturday Afternoon to Monday Morning.

6. Give more time to Pakwheels.com and other wheels related activities.

7. Watch AT LEAST 1 movie every week.

8. Buy one thing from my wish list every month.

8(a) Size doesn’t matter.
8(b) Price doesn’t matter.

9. Save & invest a little.

10. Keep coming back to this list to remind myself.


I guess this is all for now. Will be editing more as per requirement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will never happen or followed