Time in Karachi

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Bang - 30th March 2009

Well... I knew I would be writing about it but just didnt know when I'll write about this one... its like whenever I used to start writing KESC had to interrupt (u wont believe, its the 3rd time I'm trying to write this today)

On the above mentioned date I went to Airport to pick up mom, now on the way back instead of taking Shaheed-e-Millat Expressway mom asked me to take the route of FTC to avoid the traffic of PAF Chapter. When I reached Tipu Sultan traffic light it was red & as expected I stopped. But the guy coming behind me opted otherwise... and DANG!!!! the bumper of one of my most favorites (Altis) got chipped.

The other car was a santro club driven by a guy in his early 20s. As usual he came out trying to be all smart donkey (I know its smart ass but I find pleasure calling him a donkey) and putting all the blame on me, when I said let me call the cops so they can decide whose fault it is. He also called his dad to come help him out. Anyways... Since we're living in beloved Pakistan, I was unable to get through 15 (another reason to leave this country). Once I had enough of his idiotic nuisance, I asked him to go stand quietly since I was about to loose it. The Champ goes, sit in his car & tries to run away. (he thinks he can escape my 1.8 petrol on his 1.0 CNG? Meh! bite me)

I caught him at the PSO pump near nursery, so I got off my car, slapped him hard through his window and took his keys before he could get into sense. Told him to wait for his dad and went to sit in my car, Mom in the meantime called Khaldoon thinking we might need to "settle" the issue

Now comes his dad (bigger ass)... and after a lot of "bla bla bla" it was decided that we'll go to his office to settle the issue which happens to be at Badar Commercial. I asked Khaldoon to go with him while I went home to drop mom & joined them from there.

Again we go for another session of "bla bla bla" and then the bigger ass says he'll pay the next time since he's short of money, Khaldoon who claims to be the Dad of Karachi thought of taking his word and despite all my objections and demand of taking documents of his car as surety said that he'll handle it... I only smiled because I didnt think the guy planned on paying (the amount was 2500 which was 50% of the damage and he wanted to go for some help so the amount was cut 50%) and I find it hard to believe someone who owns two cars at least (XLi & Santro), office in Badar, Claims to be a lawyer & builder cant afford this amount.

Guess what? I'm finally able to finish this post (oh yea that too) but other than that... today is 30th of May :) exactly 2 months AND the guy still hasnt paid... I've lost hope but Khaldoon keeps calling him to hear everytime that he doesnt have money... Such a true Pakistani.

So here I'm passing his details so if anyone of you knows the family... please dont trust them...

The Bigger Ass' name is Javed, says he's a lawyer and a constructor
Lives in Johar (I dont know if its true)
Office in Badar Commercial Area (behind Bader Store)
He drives a 2004 White Corolla XLi
His Son the smaller ass drives a Santro Plus Gray Color with AMI sticker on it and the number of that Santro is AFP 491

I'll update you all when (read IF) I get the money.

Puri Sahib, Just Puri Sahib (-:

No comments: