Time in Karachi

Friday, May 8, 2009

Just like that...

Today I'm happy for no reason... It was a nice day... what we call, "quality time"

Work is going good Alhumdulillah, nothing major to worry about... Listening to a very cute song from a very stupid indian movie... feel like smiling... This is a day when you want to express yourself for no reason... like NO REASON

Oh! I'd like to mention something here... Something happened today... Well... later when I was discussing it with a friend, I was advised "Why didn't you grab the opportunity, she seemed interested" and my reply was a smile with "but I wasn't interested"... Well... as expected, I was called names after that... Ah! I don't mind because I'm happy today... What I would feel like mentioning here however is... I'm single not desperate... There's a difference which ONLY a few people know of can even a fewer can understand...

AH! What the Fuck? I'm just happy today (-:


Happy Puri Sahib

1 comment:

Annie said...

You are absolutely right here about "Single does not mean a person is desperate". In some cases an individual might feel like being in a relationship but with the RIGHT kind of a person and not with just anyone. Having said that if a freind merely suggested something then that does not mean that you might be giving the wrong impression to your freinds about being single OR that your freinds might misunderstand you anywhere...

What was said, was probably meant to bug you or just to pull ur leg and that too in a light manner not meant to offend you in anyway :)

Cheers!