Time in Karachi

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sad... )-:

Well...

I really dont know what to write here... Writing this because my sister wanted me to otherwise I personally prefer to keep such things to myself.

Sometime back when my sister used to live in Islamabad they became friends with another family. It was a very nice family, very helping. I also met them on a few visits there. Like my sister says, "it was her Maika away from home." Now daughter of that family named Shumaila got married to this guy Nasir last year in August. Nasir being a year younger than me. Shumaila is expecting a baby this August.

Nasir being the bread earner of his family which includes his wife, parents & small siblings.

Yesterday Nasir thought to go to some "Meezar" for some "Mannat" for his soon to born kid. He was accompanied by 4 of his friends. On the way some cyclist came in front of them and while they were trying to save that cyclist, they banged into a bus. Nasir and 2 of his friends passed away and another lost his senses and went insane due to the huge shock... 4 families are effected because of the carelessness of 1 cyclist...

Normally (like 2-3 months back) I would've felt that the cyclist should be murdered... but I dont know why, when I think about this whole thing now... I really feel that it all happened because Allah wanted it this way. We are no one to blame the cyclist because we dont know what his problems and worries are... I dont know under what frame of mind he was going... Probably he too was thinking about how to arrange money to take home and feed his kids in the night. We dont know because nobody does such thing intentionally without a strong motive...

"Allah k kaam Allah hi jaaney"

)-:

No comments: