Time in Karachi

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Age Factor

Well... I accidentally woke up early on this Sunday morning when I was expected to sleep... Gives me enough reason to blog... eh?

So the topic I'm going to hit today is kind of very sensitive topic and I am kinda iffy if I should be hitting such sensitive issues of our society.



Yes you got it right! Why do girls always hide their age... This is not something we only face in Pakistan, its everywhere... And this disease is not a disease, its a different lifestyle found in girls/women in all ages.

Take my 7 year old niece Marium for example... When I call her Aunty! she gets really pissed off... even complains my mother about it :-S. Yes I know she's not an Aunty but still, had someone called me Uncle at the age of 7, I would've been like "choor na, apney baap ka kia jata hai, bolney do"



Here's something I read somewhere which suits the situation.

yaad Aati hai mujh ko woh khatoon e dil nasheen
kam umerai e hayaat tou jasey sirf us ke bus mai thi
solaan baras ke baad bhi jo mulaqat hawi
solaan baras ke baad bhi solaan baras ki thi

So if anyone knows the answer to this question then please help me out (-:

Confused Puri Sahib

No comments: