Time in Karachi

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Deeds Never Go Unrewarded

Yesterday evening something happened which gave me one more reason to remember Allah & have faith in the preaching of Islam…

I went to this shop to buy something; I entered the shop and dropped my bluetooth headset, car keys & phone on the counter. My bill came out as Rs.500/- so I gave the shop keeper a note of Rs.1,000/- and he returned me a couple of Rs.100/- notes, I started walking out of the shop while counting the notes & after getting out of shop I realized that instead of giving me change of Rs.500/- he gave Rs.600/- to me. So I went back in the shop & returned the extra note I had.

After that I came to car & started driving, after a little while I needed to make a phone call & realized that my bluetooth headset was not in the console where I normally keep it. I looked at the screen of my phone to see if its still connected and the sign of connection was missing which made me realize that I’ve forgotten my bluetooth headset back at the shop.

First I thought that it would be pointless to go back since there were a couple more people in the shop & by now it should be gone since I still live in Pakistan. But then another thought came which was “I’m still 5 mins away from shop so there’s no harm in going back & checking.” So I turned around and went back.

When I entered the shop again… Well… I can’t describe the thing, but what I saw was that my bluetooth headset was lying at the same spot where I had forgotten it earlier…

Now I put it this way, returning the extra Rs.100/- actually saved me Rs.4,500/- for a new bluetooth headset.

Puri Sahib being thankful to the creator

No comments: