Time in Karachi

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Starting My Day - Old Fashion Way

Like Junaid Jhamshed sang... I'll change the words "Aaj maine dekha wohi zamana, jis ka suna tou tha par dekha nahi"

Well... as most of you know that yesterday was a major power outage in the history of Karachi... To cut the long story short, I started my day with the battery of my cell phone completely finished...

I had to meet a few clients in the morning and by the time I reached office to charge my phone, it was noon already. The point of writing this blog is...

I did everything as per schedule... the way it was planned... because I was not getting any "urgent calls" messing up my whole schedule... I really liked this for a change... For a little while I thought that perhaps this is how I should start being... u know? phone free but then I heard a voice within me... "Omer stop being ridicules and get real"

Anyways, since I was not able to sleep well last night so I came home early hoping to sleep for a few hours BUT then my phone was charged... one after the other asses (read friends & yes Alta you're in the list) kept calling me & I kept cursing them...

Puri Sahib... Never Happy

No comments: