Time in Karachi

Monday, June 8, 2009

What's going on?


World is sad
World is in pain
Its so dark everywhere
Everyone awaits dawn
Dawn is near
That I believe in
Dust of sorrow will shatter
That I believe in
I think its about time
This all should come to an end
Its about time
To see the power of divine
We reap what we sow
Reality negates that saying
Why a kid is killed when young?
Its not his fault to born in war
Why cant we do something right?
Are we good to just watch this site?
What is the fight all about?
Who is going to decide?
If I’m right or you're wrong
Is it just the lust of power?
Or is there more to reality?
In the fight of totality
There's no room for morality
I sit in my chair and think
How to put an end to this?
We've seen enough of all
Blood, bullet, bombs and all
Will I be able to see in my life?
A dream of which I’ve heard a lot
A world where all live with peace
A world where justice is right
A world which accepts the difference
A world which accepts everybody's right
Right to live and breath with freedom
Right to live a complete & happy life.

Puri Sahib The Poet in Process

No comments: