Time in Karachi

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bla Bla Bla - 21st Dec 2006

Yet another day... started off like everyother day... I woke up, took a bath, had breakfast & came to office listening to my fav roxette on the way... now I'll be sitting in office the whole day, will leave for home around dusk time... oh I remember have to pick mom's medicines on the way & the car also needs refueling today... will go home, take a nap, then will watch TV for a while & then will go to bed... life is like that... sometimes I wonder weather I'll continue living like this or there's gonna be something different... I mean why can every new day be different from the previous or the next day... what am i waiting for??? live is going in a routine... the same old boring stuff everyday... no different from the previous day or the next day... what its gonna be like... I dont know...

No comments: