Time in Karachi

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Guys! are we really what people say we are? - 22 June 2008

Well... this recently happened to a friend of mine which made me write this... Now i've also done the same in past but since I dont consider myself sane so I didnt take much notice of it... however now this friend also did the same so it made me get up & write...

Here it goes...

This friend of mine likes a girl & that girl was sort of inclined towards another guy, recently they had some argument and the girl got ticked off and came to my friend for advice... My friend likes this girl like hell but also knows that the other guy is more settled than him in life so instead of "cashing the opportunity" he tried to convince the girl that she should reconsider the guy with a calm mind... knowing this wont go in his favor but still gave the advice which he thought is better for the girl...

Are all guys like this or there's a certain percentage of insane guys doing such stuff???

If all guys are like this then why do we have an image that we (guys) are insensitive, mean & bla bla bla...

Now I would like to ask all the girls in my friends list that have you also received some similar advice? asking this cuz they say girls know when a guy likes them... they are not dumb like us guys that we dont know until its spoken...

I would also like to ask all the guys in my friends list that have you ever given any similar advice or what would you do if you face such a situation? cash it or give the sincere advice?

Like a friend of mine, "Punto" is doing work for Women Empowerment, i'm here trying to do some work for MEN EMPOWERMENT :p no one ever thought about us so I thought to step in... ;)

No comments: