Time in Karachi

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Unwinding

I Want to complain about the things that Piss me off


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to the guy driving ahead of me and going too slow pisses me off, I mean why do I always have to face those slow drivers?


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to the guy who spends 15 mins in the ATM booth when I'm standing outside waiting... I mean it hardly takes 2 mins to withdraw the cash... and why do I always get those idiots before me who take so much time in the ATM booth


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to the motor biker who cant wait in the traffic jam & in order to squeeze out of the very little space scratches the bumper of my new car. I mean the goof doesnt realize that it'll chip the paint off off the bumper?


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to this idiot friend of mine who made me watch Yuvraaj because I actually wanted to watch Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to my mobile network people cuz they charge me so much every month, they're so expensive and no value for money.


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to KFC people, their food is tasteless and too damn expensive, no value for money


Oh Allah please teach a lesson to my Govt. The oil prices are $35/barrel in international market and we're still getting it for Rs.58/litre... such a rip off


Now shall I be like what I have stated above OR shall I go as per following?


Oh Allah thank you so much for the car you've given to me, so what if a guy driving ahead of me and going too slow? I'm still thankful to you that you've given me reflexes better than others so I can go fast and slow down as per requirement.


Oh Allah thank you so much for the money you've given to me that is in my bank, so what if a guy spends 15 mins in the ATM booth when I'm standing outside waiting? I am still thankful because I have money in my account to take out & spend.


Oh Allah thank you so much for the new car, so what if a motor biker scratches the bumper of my new car? I still get to drive in a car when some people use public transportation.


Oh Allah thank you so much for providing me with entertainment and recreational facilities.


Oh Allah thank you so much for my mobile phone which lets me stay connected to friends & family all the time, so what if my network people charge me some extra every month, I am thankful as I'm still able to afford it.


Oh Allah thank you so much for keeping me in a position where I can choose what to eat & what not to eat, when some dont really have any option.


Oh Allah thank you so much for blessing me with a life where I can pay for my own things and not live on the Zakat & charity by Govt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Loved it,not sure why i didnt comment before

Puri Sahib said...

dont laugh bhai! its serious issue