Time in Karachi

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Weather is Changing - 14th November 08

Disclaimer - This is not a note about the instructions of how to wear warm clothes else you're likely to fall sick... so if you're looking for some stuff like that then please refer to www.wikipedia.com

Today when I left home around 5.30 am to go to fishery, I felt the weather has changed (major fact is snow fall in Quetta) but surprisingly I didn't like this change, infect I felt its very cold (not the cold weather but cold as in cold hearted, alien may be)…. I've always loved winter for many reasons but today in the morning when I realized its here… I didn't feel the same like I used to, I was not even indifferent about it… I actually didn't want this change…

Anyways… after feeling cold I went back in the house to grab my jacket, when I opened my closet there were two jackets hanging, 1 was my old 1 and the other was the one I got on my birthday last year from Imran Bhai, I only got to wear it once since the weather in Karachi was almost turning warm and then I left it in the closet looking forward to wear it in this season because I really liked it… But for some unknown reason I took out the old one and wore that instead.

Life is also changing the same way, in 2005 when the "party animal" inside me died, I felt that now I've showered the pace of my life and hopefully that's how it's going to be but that's not the case… I feel that recently I've slowed down even more… I feel much older now, I feel more responsible now… Agreed… my responsibilities have considerably increased in the last 1 year and I am kinda enjoying all this… I am becoming anti-social now…

I don't think CL-9 or 5 Series suit me anymore since they are "Guy's Cars"… I think Grande or an S Class would suit me better now which were once thought of as "Unclish"… hehehe… friends already call me uncle so I don't think there's any harm in going that way… I prefer spending more time at home with family than on the road with friends… now when Mom comes up to me with some domestic issue and I say I'll take care of it... I really do unlike before when I used to "forget" leaving Mom or Dad to do it at the last hour…

Like the weather changes through the year… Human being also faces some similar "weather changes" through life…

May be the change I didn’t like is the change I'm feeling in me... I'll be 27 soon... means more than half of my life is already gone... I've got a lot of white hair now, so may be the change I didn’t like was not of the weather but unconsciously I didn’t like the fact that I'm actually getting old... hehehe

My last weekend was spent very maturely, away from computer, "happening places" and work, reading about John Titor while enjoying the rocking chair… I think I’ll be doing the same this weekend as well, but this time I plan to read about Nibiru and year 2012… But also a part of me wants to go bowling… I guess the change is not completely done yet… hehehe… I am a strong believer of whatever happens is for good…So hoping for something good to come my way in the future as well…

No comments: