Time in Karachi

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Met a Girl - 11th Nov 08

Met this girl last evening at a friend's house... oh what a girl she was... fair complexion, shoulder length black hair, black eyes, absolutely adorable and extremely cute... she smelled so nice... she was wearing black jeans with red top...

As soon as our eyes met, we smiled at each other... minutes later she came running towards me... hugged me and showered with her kisses... loads of kisses... and finally...

she said, "I love you"

I said, "I love you too"

she said, "One day I'll marry you... will you marry me???"

I said, "Of course I will sweetheart!!!"

BUT

There's this one little problem... (as usual) this girl happens to be only 6yr old... daughter of a dear friend... hehehe... but I was wondering... or hoping... or wishing... or praying... oh I dont know... u figure out urself what I was doing... "OH God!!! please knock the sense of a 6yr old into someone a lil older... ummm I dont know... 22 1/2 may be" hehehe

No comments: